Are you Dedicated, Hardworking, and Fun? Join with us!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who are based in the UAE.
In this role, you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Processing loan applications and documentation in accordance with bank policy, including reviewing applications for completeness, contacting applicants to gather missing information, and preparing loan closing documents.
- Preparing financial statements and reports such as account reconciliations, cash flow analyses, and income statements.
- Answering customer questions about all aspects of banking products, services, and options.
- Provide administrative support for managers and directors, including managing calendars, arranging meetings, and arranging travel arrangements.
- Register new clients for online banking services, help existing clients manage their accounts online, and troubleshoot problems with electronic banking systems.
- Provide basic advice and information on banking products and services, including commercial loans, mortgages, checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), mutual funds, stocks and bonds, money market accounts, and credit cards.
- Conduct research on financial markets or specific industries to provide information to company management.
Skills and Qualification
- Professional and quality focus sales professionals
- Self-motivated, proactive salesperson
- High sense of integrity
- High achievers
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Proven sales track record
- Prior experience with a Proven sales track record is an advantage, especially in Real Estate Sales / Mortgage Sales
- Induction course and training
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Incentives
- Medical Insurance
- One calendar month’s holiday pay
- Return airfare paid once in two years after completion of the first two years