Are you Dedicated, Hardworking, and Fun? Join with us!
We are looking for a Accounting Senior who are based in the UAE.
In this role, you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department
- Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes
- Focus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and non-profit tax filing
- Play a vital part in the company’s financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Perform all monthly account reconciliations and update supporting analytical schedules on a timely basis (cash, intercompany accounts, accounts receivable, prepaid expenses, accounts payable, accrued expenses).
- Induction course and training
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Incentives
- Medical Insurance
- One calendar month’s holiday pay
- Return airfare paid once in two years after completion of the first two years